On Sunday we met up for a club ride with Brompton Club Holland.
We went for a fabulous 40km cycle in the countryside to the North of Amsterdam. It was great to meet everyone and we had lots of fun chatting and cycling. The Netherlands really is an amazing country, and this was the perfect way to end our trip.
The ride brought us back to Amsterdam Central station. We folded our bikes and caught the 4:17pm train to Brussels, changed for the Eurostar, and were back at London St Pancras at around 8pm. So easy!
Tour diary and videos
- Day 1 – London to Dunkirque
- Day 2 – Dunkirque to Middelburg
- Day 3 – Middelburg to Rotterdam
- Day 4 – Rotterdam to Amsterdam
- Day 5 – Brompton Club Holland ride (Amsterdam)