New Year was spent in Paris.
Highlights of the trip were:
- Visiting Claudia and E
- Seeing Claudia in residence at PPP Boutique, 3 rue Antoine Vollon, and experiencing a lunch in the loft with three Parisians, two Texans, and a Norwegian couple that had got engaged the previous day
- Staying the week in a great apartment in Rue Saint-Blaise
- Using the Vélib’ hire bikes to get around – cheaper and more fun than the usual public transport
- Dinner at Le Coupe-Chou – a restaurant housed in three adjoined buildings (14th, 16th and 17th century builds). Recommended if you want traditional French cooking in a cosy environment
- Seeing the Le Cercle de l’Art Modern exhibition at the Musée du Luxembourg
- Checking out all the papeteries we passed along the way, and getting some inspiration for future notebooks.
Paris remains a place I would love to move to. My favourite areas are the 5e and 6e arrondissements including Jardin du Luxembourg, and Île Saint-Louis. Next visit is planned for this Spring. À tout à l’heure Paris!
1 thought on “New Year in Paris”
My first (and only) half marathon was the Chicago Rock n’ Roll Half and I fell in love with the RnR seiers! It’s a GREAT first half marathon experience, I’m excited for you!!!